PHM 837 - Autonomic Pharmacology*
Effects of drugs having therapeutic potential and potential for adverse side effects within the autonomic nervous system and organs controlled by this system. Comparison with drugs having therapeutic potential and potential adverse side effects on muscle function.
- Functional components of the autonomic and somatic nervous system
- Influence of the autonomic nervous system on body tissues and organs
- Drugs modulating autonomic control of body tissues and organs
- Control of skeletal muscle tone
- Drugs affecting skeletal muscle tone
No textbook required; electronic materials utilized.
- MS/Pharmacology & Toxicology
- MS/Integrative Pharmacology
- 730 MSU students
- 731 Lifelong In-State
- 732 Lifelong Out-State