Department Seminar: 1st year talks
- Pharmacology and Toxicology 1st year PhD students
- Date: Wednesday, August 24th
- Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
"Chemerin: a novel adipokine in blood pressure regulation"
– David Ferland, Dr. Stephanie Watts' lab
"Exploring the role of ctaM in Staphylococcus aureus respiration"
– Patrick Schneider, Dr. Vic DiRita's lab
"The Role of Adipose Tissue in Tumor Formation"
– Vanessa Benham, Dr. Jamie Bernard's lab
"Screening new rexinoids for lung cancer"
- Di Zhang, Dr. Karen Liby's lab
"The Effect of tBHQ on Host Defense Against Influenza"
- Robert Freeborn, Dr. Cheryl Rockwell's lab