Tom Hollon, Ph.D.
- Apr 12, 2017
Topic: “The NIH Reporter: A Secret Tool for Grant Competitive Intelligence"
- Date: Wednesday, June 14th, 2017
- Time: 12pm
- Place: B448 Life Science Bldg
How to use the NIH Reporter (an online database) listing funded NIH grants to:
• Shop for the best study section to fund your work
• Find model NIH grants to learn how to write grants in your field
• Find out how NIH really spends money in your field
Dr. Hollon will also cover the NIH Reporter’s special features, Matchmaker & Circles. If you
have not seen them, you’re missing two of the Reporter’s best tools to give you an edge
against the competition.