Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Core
Edmund Ellsworth, Ph.D.
- Serves academic and industry clients, the Core being housed in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at Michigan State University.
- Enables life sciences and biotechnology research by providing probe and medicinal chemistry expertise and analog synthesis.
- New intellectual property generation.
- Core provides expertise from early discovery to candidate identification and synthetic route development.
- Lab capable of producing from mg to 100 g quantities for both in vitro and in vivo studies.
- Chemoinformatics / Structure-based Design
- Expert experience with a wide variety of chemical matter including: small molecules, natural products, peptides and macrolides.