Large Equipment Core
Large Equipment Core B303:
Sorvall wX+Ultra Series:
Sorvall RC 6+
Eppendorf New Brunswick I24 / I24R Incubated Shakers features:
- Wide temperature range of the I24: 7 °C above ambient to 60 °C. (for the I24R: 15 °C below ambient to 60 °C).
- Powerful fan and heater provide rapid heat up and temperature recovery after door opening.
- Provides the ability to calibrate the speed and temperature directly through the keypad.
- Accepts a wide variety of flasks up to 2.8 L in volume.
New Brunswick Scientific Classic Series C24 Benchtop Incubator Shaker FEATURES:
A Proportional/Integral (PI) Microprocessor controller with instantaneous digital feedback controls the speed over a range of 50-400 rpm.
It also provides temperature control over a range of 7°C above ambient to 60°C. The shaker may be operated either continuously or in a timed mode via a programmable timer for shaking periods of 0.1 hr. to 99.9 hrs.
Thermo ScientificTM MaxQTM 5000 Floor Model Shaker Features:
- Easily accommodate six 4L flasks, four 6L flasks or six 2800mL Fernbach flasks
- Wide temperature range: 10°C above ambient to 60°C on incubated models, 15°C below ambient to 60°C on refrigerated models
- Monitor and control chamber temperature range with ±0.1°C accuracy at 37°C
- Overtemperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, uniform agitation and continuous 24 hr. operation, even at high speeds
- Drip pan built into the chamber floor under the platform contains spills
- Clear, scratch-resistant lid for sample viewing
- With foot pedal for hands-free operation and retractable casters for portability
- Optional shelf provides additional storage space and convenience when switching flasks
- Access ports provided through side of cabinet wall for probes, thermocouples or sensors
- Optional gassing manifold enables direct gassing into flasks for anaerobic cultures