Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship / ASPET
- Mar 1, 2016
Students will work ~40 hrs/wk in the lab under the mentorship of a pharmacologist / toxicologist Ph.D. advisor and with additional supervision of experienced researchers.
- Additional career / professional development activities will be scheduled.
- Stipend provided.
- Out of state students may apply for a housing allotment.
Exciting research opportunities are available this summer for cutting edge research experiences in:
- Drug Development
- Environemental Health
Ten week programs starting in June, ending in August.
Some flexibility in start/end time is available for students with different academic schedules.
To apply, send the following information:
- Personal statement including: professional goals, any prior research experience, and a description of how this program will help you achieve your goals.
- Your resume
- Non-official transcripts including a list of courses presently taking
- Three (3) letters of recommendation sent by email
Dr. Karen Liby, Professor & Director